About this product
- DescriptionLondon Stitch and Knit: A Craft Lover's Guide to London's Fabric, Knitting and Haberdashery Shops presents a brilliantly designed guide to London's best fabric, knitting and haberdashery shops. With a design aesthetic to inspire any craft lover, London Stitch and Knit seamlessly documents the city's best to provide a comprehensive guide that encompasses the handmade and the vintage. Freelance writer and photographer Leigh Metcalf discovers the hidden gems in London's ever-growing craft community, promoting independent shops as well as craftspeople and their work. Ever since she arrived in London from the US, she has made it her mission to discover the best places for haberdashery supplies. Drawing on her experience from the last five years, Leigh combines well-informed narrative, illustrations and a beautiful, layered design, to discover the history and operations of approximately 50 shops - divided by London territories.Metcalf graduated from Georgia State University with a BA in English Literature. Her freelance career has seen articles published for magazines such as Mollie Makes and Pretty Nostalgic. London Stitch and Knit is born of Metcalf's successful blog (Found, w home) described by Lauren Smith, Creative Director of Pop-Up Magazine as 'one of only a handful of blogs that I even bother reading anymore'.
- Author BiographyOriginally from the US and now living in London, Leigh works as a freelance photographer and writer specialising in products and interiors.
- Author(s)Leigh Metcalf
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $22.05Trending at AU $23.08
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.