Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chilling adventure beneath the streets of London where WWII-era bombs, government conspiracies, and science--gone very very wrong--collide. Beneath the streets of London lie many secrets. Subterranean rivers carve channels through darkened caverns. Hidden laboratories and government offices from WWII offer a maze of corridors and abandoned medical experiments. Lost in the depths are the contents of a looted Spanish galleon from the days of Henry VIII. And even deeper lies a Nazi V-2 rocket that contains the most horrible secret of all. Carmen Kingsley, in charge of London projects for the British Museum, and Scotland Yard Inspector Sherwood Peets race to unravel the mysteries before the great city succumbs to the English Sweat, a frightening disease from the age of the Henrys. Unkwn to them, their partners in tracing the disease began their own efforts more than sixty years earlier during WWII when a top secret British mission is sent to the far rthern regions of Norway to stop the Nazis from developing a biological weapon that was to be airmailed to London via the V-2 rocket. It all comes to a climax beneath the city with the discovery of a horrifying species of genetically altered super rats that threaten to invade London and the British Isles in a manner more horrifying than anything ever envisioned by the Germans. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Arcade, Yucca, and Good Books imprints, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in fiction--vels, vellas, political and medical thrillers, comedy, satire, historical fiction, romance, erotic and love stories, mystery, classic literature, folklore and mythology, literary classics including Shakespeare, Dumas, Wilde, Cather, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyChris Angus is the author of several works of nonfiction and is also a newspaper columnist. He has published more than four hundred essays, articles, book introductions, columns, and reviews in a wide variety of publications. Angus lives in Canton, New York.
- Author(s)Chris Angus
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYucca Publishing
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.60
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $20.11Trending at AU $22.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.