All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book celebrates the many styles of station building on the London Underground. None of the original station buildings from 1863 remains, but there are nevertheless some survivors from the time of the opening of the District Railway in 1868, such as Gloucester Road and Bayswater.
- Author(s)Stephen Durnin
- PublisherCapital Transport Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMiddlesex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapital Transport Publishing
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.