All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon in Landscape has been a labor of love for upcoming young artist Karen Neale. Since October 2007 she has been braving all weathers in order to capture, in her own very distinctive style, many of the capital's most famous scenes, from St Pancras Station to the Barbican, from the Thames Barrier to parliament Square. The result is a stunning book that all Londoners and visitors to their city will want to own - w in a unique large format edition. This book features full color sketches of London's most famous scenes. It is a great gift book. It presents extraordinary production values. It includes over 40 sketches reproduced in vivid color on top grade art paper with descriptive text.
- Author BiographyKaren Neale qualified as an architect, and now works as a full-time working artist. In 2001 she was awarded a prestigious Churchill fellowship, which allowed her to travel from London to Nepal, through Europe, Iran, Uzbekistan and India, sketching her journey. In 2004 she was appointed artist-in-residence at the Athenaeum club in London. In the following year she had a similar appointment at Lord's cricket ground, during which time she sketched a number of scenes for Stephen Fay's book Tom Graveney At Lord's (Methuen, 2005).
- Author(s)Karen Neale
- PublisherMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.