London on Two Wheels: 25 Handpicked Rides to Make the Most Out of the City by Ebury Publishing (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.66+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming yet practical pocket guide to cycling in London will treat you to 25 leisure routes across the city, allowing you to get the most out of London and the TFL 'Bike for Hire' scheme. With this book you will discover a fresh and healthy alternative to public transport which offers quirky and exciting pedalling routes across the city. With a range of rides taking cyclists through London's parks, along the River Thames and through much-loved cultural highlights, this book is packed with suggestions to discover the hidden gems of the city from the comfort of your bike. With maps detailing each route, and highlighting landmarks and points of interest along the way, as well as safety tips and fitness information, this is the only handbook casual and regular cyclists will need to make the most out of London.
- Author BiographyTransport for London is responsible for most aspects of the transport system in London.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight199 g
- Width108 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.