Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.21
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.46
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.47
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.52
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $28.97
About this product
- DescriptionLondon's diverse restaurant scene is constantly changing as establishments come and go, but some restaurants stand the test of time and continue to attract diners year after year, and often decade after decade. This book will include a selection of these well-established restaurants, covering their history, interesting facts and the reasons why they have survived while so many others have failed, along with signature dishes and lovely photography to catch the atmosphere of each. Restaurants covered will include Rowleys, Rules, Veeraswamy, Simpsons on the Strand and The Wolseley. This title is suitable for: visitors to London looking for a unique guide to the city's finest restaurants; and Londoners wishing to learn more about their city's restaurants. This is a great gift for foodies everywhere.
- Author BiographyCara Frost-Sharratt is a freelance writer who lives in London. She regularly contributes to a variety of magazines and is the author of 101 Clever Card Tricks and co-author of The Heinz Beanz Book and The Credit Crunch Cookbook, all published by Hamlyn.
- Author(s)Cara Frost-Sharratt
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.