Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIt was a beautiful Saturday afteron on 7 September 1940 when the largest aerial assault the world had seen was unleashed on London's East End. Bombs rained down for 57 consecutive nights on the homes, pubs and shops which filled the tightly packed streets. This book tells the survivors stories in their own words.
- Author(s)Andrew Bissell
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBournemouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note289 half tones, 2 maps
- Width230 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.