Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionVolume Two of this detailed history of London's night buses takes the story from 1984, when the network was extensively enlarged, to the centenary year of the services in 2013. A wealth of information has been gathered to chronicle the changes in the network during that period, changes which included major increases in frequencies on many routes along with a very large increase in demand for the services. This volume benefits greatly from the digital photography that has become possible in the recent past. Philip Wallis is the foremost photographer of London buses after dark and his own work is supplemented by a good selection of photos from others.
- Author(s)Philip Wallis
- PublisherCapital Transport Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMiddlesex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapital Transport Publishing
- Width220 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.