All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplying the winning formula of London's Best Pubs to focus on riverside watering holes, London's Riverside Pubs shows the best that the capital has to offer along the Thames and the Grand Union Canal.Extending from Walton-on-Thames to Thamesmead, the book features 100 pubs, giving a variety of venues for the perfect afteron by the river. Divided by area and accompanied by photography showcasing both exteriors and interiors, the pubs described here will appeal to a broad range of visitors, both tourists and London residents alike.Each entry features an overview of the cask ales on offer, together with informative historical and architectural snapshots and details on the character of each pub.This title is suitable for visitors to London who are looking for great riverside locations, as well as London residents who are looking for a break from their usual pub choices.
- Author BiographyTim Hampson is a writer and regular broadcaster on beer and public houses. Chairman of the British Guild of Beer Writers, his work appears in the Telegraph, Food & Travel magazine, What's Brewing and Morning Advertiser. He has also appeared on BBC Good Food Live and Sky TV.Jon Meade is a London-based photographer who specializes in architecture, people and spaces.
- Author(s)Tim Hampson
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.