All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBall games, cars, and romances: the icons and battlefields of modern life. In twenty-two linked stories, with infinite humour and pathos, Sherman Alexie explores some of the major issues of our time: the pull between the urban and the rural, the future and the past; the trials and tribulations of young adulthood; the comlex density of daily life. A modern mythmaker with a sharp eye for irony, Sherman Alexie's focus is an American Indian reservation, but his playground is the world.
- Author BiographySherman Alexie, a Spokane/Coeur d'Alene Indian, is the author of several books of poetry, including I Would Steal Horses, Old Shirts & New Skins, First Indian on the Moon and The Summer of Black Widows, and a volume of poetry and prose called The Business of Fancydancing.
- Author(s)Sherman Alexie
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication11/09/1997
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight174 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.