Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an introspective collection of poetry that I hope will help others in dealing with deeply personal issues. It deals with family, relationships, and the different ways in which I see myself. This collection is dedicated to my son, Paul II (named after my father). He is my inspiration, for my writing and for my life. Please feel free to check out the preview.
- Author(s)Paul Hubbard
- PublisherPaul Hubbard
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaul Hubbard
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsDigest format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.