Lonely Planet Discover Costa Rica by Wendy Yanagihara, Lonely Planet, Gregor Clark, Mara Vorhees (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $37.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet's Discover Costa Rica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Climb Cerro Chirripo, explore the Monteverde Cloud Forest, or catch a wave in Mal Pais; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Costa Rica and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Costa Rica: *Full-color maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests *Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, the Tico way of life, wildlife, food, drink, outdoor adventures *Over 35 color maps *Covers San Jose, Central Valley, Caribbean Coast, Peninsula de Nicoya, Central Pacific Coast, Southern Costa Rica & Peninsula de Osa, Northwestern Costa Rica and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Costa Rica, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Costa Rica's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best. * Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the Costa Rica has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Costa Rica guide. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Wendy Yanagihara, Gregor Clark, Mara Vorhees. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Gregor Clark,Lonely Planet,Mara Vorhees,Wendy Yanagihara
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date08/11/2016
- Content Note70 maps
- Weight450 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.