Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet's Discover Holulu, Waikiki & O'ahu is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sun set behind hula dancers at Waikiki Beach, srkel in the turquoise waters of Hanauma Bay, or see Holulu's extinct volcanic crater; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Holulu, Waikiki & O'ahu and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet Discover Holulu, Waikiki & O'ahu: *Full-color maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests *Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, dance, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine *Over 41 color local maps *Covers Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, Waimea, Shangri La, Hanauma Bay, Wahiawa, Waimea, Hale'iwa, Kahuku, Turtle Bay, La'ie, Kualoa, Kailua, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Holulu, Waikiki & O'ahu, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Holulu, Waikiki & O'ahu's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best. * Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Hawaii Travel Guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole region has to offer. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Craig McLachlan,Lonely Planet
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content Note45 maps
- Weight360 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $24.35Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $14.48
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $32.63
- AU $23.25Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.70
- AU $8.61Trending at AU $10.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.