Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Istanbul is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the ancient treasures at Aya Sofya, shop your way through the Grand Bazaar, or visit a hamam for an indulgent steam bath; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Istanbul and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet's Istanbul Travel Guide: *Full-colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests *Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, literature, film, cuisine *Free, convenient pull-out Istanbul map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour maps *Covers Sultanahmet and Around, Bazaar District, Western Districts, Beyoglu, Besiktas, Ortakoy, Kurucesme, Uskudar, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Istanbul, our most comprehensive guide to Istanbul, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled. * Looking for just the highlights of Istanbul? Check out Pocket Istanbul, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. * Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Turkey guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Turkey, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Virginia Maxwell. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Lonely Planet,Virginia Maxwell
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content Note40 maps
- Weight290 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.23
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $22.21
- AU $22.98Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.48
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $21.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.