Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.22+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Make My Day Rome is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afteron and evening. Start the day with a visit to the Colosseum, spend the afteron at St Peter's Basilica and then enjoy Trastevere nightlife in the evening; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun. Inside the Lonely Planet Make My Day Rome Travel Guide: *Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations *Insider tips get you to the heart of the city's must-see sights and experiences *Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights *Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations *Full colour images of every sight and activity *Essential need-to-kw info about the city *Free, convenient pull-out Rome map The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Make My Day Rome, a fun, interactive way to plan your perfect day. * Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Rome's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet Rome. * Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Italy for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover Italy, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Lonely Planet
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content Note41 maps
- Weight200 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.15
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.89
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $23.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.