All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the waterfront in Halifax, hike through Cape Breton Highlands National Park, and take in the dreamy seaside charm of Peggy's Cove; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide: *Color maps throughout *Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests *Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including art, history, maritime music, local cuisine, and the region's environment *Coverage of Halifax, Fredericton, Charlottetown, St Johns, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, our most comprehensive guide to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled. * Looking for a guide focused on Montreal & Quebec City? Check out Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City guide for a comprehensive look at what each of these cities has to offer. * Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer or Discover Canada, a photo-rich guide focused on the country's most popular sights. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, and Celeste Brash, Caroline Sieg, and Karla Zimmerman. About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
- Author(s)Caroline Sieg,Celeste Brash,Karla Zimmerman,Lonely Planet
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content Note30 maps
- Weight310 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- lmmon04 Jan, 2016by
Top service and product
I bought this book as we are planning to go to Canada next year and wanted a good reference that covered a specific area. This book appears to do this and is a good size to fit in your bag.
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.