Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Pocket Porto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire Se cathedral, marvel at Casa de Musica and check out the stunning Palacio da Bolsa; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Porto and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Porto: *Full-colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests *Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Free, convenient pull-out Porto map (included in print version), plus 15 colour neighbourhood maps *User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time *Covers Ribeira, Aliados and Bolhao, Miragaia, Vila Nova de Gaia, Massarelos, Boavista and West Porto, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Porto, a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick-trip experience. * Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Porto's neighbourhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Portugal guide. * Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Author(s)Kerry Christiani,Lonely Planet
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content Note16 maps
- Weight160 g
- Width106 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.27
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $9.64Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.