All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.93
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.21
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
About this product
- Descriptionour international bestseller updated by a specialist four-author team - new 12-page colour section on Thailand's Highlights - expert coverage of Thailand's fascinating culture, arts & lip-smacking cuisine - tips on the best island retreats & national parks - all place names transcribed into Thai script for easy navigation - Around 5000 'ravers' attend the full moon beach party each month on Ko Pha-Ngan island. - Royal Thai cuisine is the style of food that was traditionally served in the royal court. - Every Thai male is expected to spend some time during his life living as a Buddhist monk.
- Author(s)Joe Cummings,etc.
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date01/07/2009
- Content Note148 maps
- Weight667 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.