Lonely Planet the Italian Lakes by Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Paula Hardy (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.89+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet The Italian Lakes is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour elegant lakeshore villas, climb a peak for dizzying lake views, or browse the fashion houses of Milan; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of The Italian Lakes and begin your journey w! Inside Lonely Planet's The Italian Lakes Travel Guide: *Colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests *Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine and customs and etiquette. *Over 42 colour maps *Useful features - Walking & Driving Tours, Eat & Drink Like a Local, and First Time *Coverage of Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Lake Garda, Lake Luga, Lake d'Iseo, Lake Orta, Milan, Bergamo, Brescia, Verona, Cremona, Mantua, Bellagio and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet The Italian Lakes, our most comprehensive guide to the Italian Lakes, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled. * Looking for a guide focused on Milan? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Milan & the Lakes, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. * Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover Italy, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Paula Hardy and Anthony Ham. About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
- Author(s)Anthony Ham,Lonely Planet,Paula Hardy
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content Note42 maps
- Weight300 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.