All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJake's dad saw the wolf, before Jake was born. They say wolves don't live in this country, yet in the night Jake hears it howling, long and lonely...When Jake and Lucy hike to Sheldon Mountain in search of the wolf, Jake is out to prove his dad right or wrong; Lucy is escaping her father's cruelty. Both are tested - physically, emotionally, spiritually - but what they find on that dangerous, dark mountain surprises them both...Lonesome Howl is taut and tender; a gripping blend of physical adventure, family drama, love story and journey of self-discovery. Steven Herrick's new YA vel follows on the success of By the River and his other popular and award-winning books.
- Author BiographySteven Herrick was born in Brisbane, the youngest of seven children. At school his favourite subject was soccer, and he dreamed of football glory while he worked at various jobs, including fruit picking. Now Steven writes for children and teenagers and visits many schools each year. He loves talking to the students and their teachers about poetry, and soccer...Steven lives in the Blue Mountains with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Steven Herrick
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight214 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.