All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoth pastoral and medical elements play with themes of great emotional intensity in these invative poems about infatuation, pottery-making, resentment, memory loss, illness, jealousy, and love.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Harvor is the author of the poetry collection Fortress of Chairs and the short story collection Let Me Be the One.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Harvor
- PublisherVehicule Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintVehicule Press
- Weight208 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.