Long Fall from Heaven by George Wier, Milton T Burton (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an almost encyclopedic kwledge of the historic underbelly of Galveston and a ringing feel for dialogue, Long Fall From Heaven carries us along on a sordid yet seamless narrative of murderous mayhem. --Craig Johnson, author of the Walt Longmire Mysteries Cueball Boland and Micah Lanscomb--both ex-cops with troubled pasts--stumble into the path of a serial killer. The murderer leads them into the dark history of Galveston when the city was Texas' Sin City. The killer has roots sunk deep into that history, but the FBI and the old Galveston families don't want Cueball and Micah to solve the crimes. Listen closely. There's an echo of ather serial killer who stalked the city back during World War II.George Wier writes like he talks: Texan. In the 1990s he befriended the older velist Milton T. Burton and the two became close friends. In 1998, Burton, worried about his health, told Wier this story and asked him to be his collaborator and principal writer. The two friends talked back and forth, and Wier wrote the vel. Meanwhile, impatient with the publishing industry, George Wier has very successfully e-published his Bill Travis Mystery Series. He plays classical violin and country fiddle, dabbles in art and photography, and is a born promoter of all that he does. This is his first trade-published vel. He lives in Austin, Texas with his wife Sallie.Milton T. Burton (1947-2011) authored four crime vels published by Mitaur/Thomas Dunne. Like Wier, Burton was a lifelong Texan who breathed the Texas lingo. Burton had been variously a cattleman, a political consultant, and a college history teacher. A cantankerous but generous man, he liked writing and he liked talking to his friends, especially George Wier. He died in December 2011.
- Author BiographyGeorge Wier (a lifelong Texan) is a very successful self-publisher of ebooks with his Bill Travis Mysteries on amazon.com. He plays classical violin and a mean country fiddle. He and wife Sallie are eager to promote Long Fall from Heaven, his first trade-published novel. Milton T. Burton(1947-2011) authored four crime novels that were published by Minotaur / Thomas Dunne. As a lifelong Texan, Burton has been variously a cattleman, a political consultant, and a college history teacher. A cantankerous but generous man, he liked writing and he liked talking to his friends.
- Author(s)George Wier,Milton T Burton
- PublisherCinco Puntos Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCinco Puntos Press
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.