All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionMany rivers run through Nancy Schoenberger's third collection of poems, Long Like a River. From the Clark Fork ( its full house of trout the dream of a summer on ), to the Mississippi ( long as its Indian name ), to the Amazon and Napo Rivers, these poems explore the poet's Deep South roots, plumbing memory and desire and paying homage along the way to Theodore Roethke and George Seferis.
- Author BiographyAmong other honors, Nancy Schoenberger has been awarded an NEA and two state artist grants. Her volume, Girl on a White Porch, won the 1987 Devins Award for Poetry. She teaches creative and nonfiction writing at William & Mary in Virginia and edits the transatlantic poetry journal Verse. With her husband Sam Kashner, she coauthored A Talent for Genius, the Life and Times of Oscar Levant (which inspired an episode of A & E's Biography ) and Hollywood Kryptonite, The Bulldog, The Lady, and the Death of Superman.
- Author(s)Nancy J. Schoenberger
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width121 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.