All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone reaches a place in life where concerns or conflicts have raised hurdles--either low or high--in their path. It can be easy to lose your footing during life's most challenging times. Obstacles such as health issues, financial concerns, and family troubles, as well as life-changing events such as marriage, divorce, new careers, relocating, and even the death of a loved one can leave us feeling off balance and without focus or hope. Rewned radio host and health, fitness, and beauty expert Jane Wilkens Michael's Better Than Before program is designed to help you get your life back on track, matter what it is that's pulling you astray. With nine achievable rungs covering the most important aspects of physical and emotional wellness, Long Live You! will motivate and inspire you to live your life to the fullest. Whether you're hoping to make positive health decisions, improve your emotional well-being, establish a support system, find your creativity, reconnect with your spirituality, or simply give something back to your community and the world, Jane Wilkens Michael will help you realign your life and discover your Better Than Before.
- Author BiographyThrough her nationally syndicated radio show, lifestyle columns, and sports nutrition book, Jane Wilkens Michael has helped millions of readers and listeners become Better Than Before. An innovative program that is designed to enlighten, empower, and improve your everyday life, Better Than Before features nine simple lifestyle Rungs, replete with beauty, health, and wellness advice, that work synergistically to relax, replenish, and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit. Jane began her career creating the monthly Beauty Talk column for Town & Country magazine, and she has gone on to contribute her columns and articles to an extensive list of renowned publications, newspapers, and websites. Her weekly radio program can be heard on iHeartMedia's iHeartRadio Talk. Jane is the author of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner of Champions, based on an article originally published in the New York Times. Long Live You! is her first book with Spry Publishing.
- Author(s)Jane Wilkens Michael
- PublisherSpry Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpry Publishing LLC
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.