All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong Mile Home is the story of the Boston Marathon bombing, from tragedy to recovery. Boston Globe journalists Scott Helman and Jenna Russell tell the full story through the eyes of five principal characters, each time tracing the paths that brought them to a tragic intersection with two murderous brothers on that infamous day in April. Including unexpected revelations and unforgettable moments of heroism, Long Mile Home is both an absorbing, action-packed narrative and a lasting tribute to the bravery and resiliency of the Boston community.
- Author BiographyScott Helman is a staff writer at the Boston Globe Magazine and coauthor of The Real Romney. Jenna Russell was one of the reporters at the forefront of the Globe s coverage of the bombing and is acoauthor of the New York Times bestseller Last Lion.
- Author(s)Jenna Russell,Scott Helman
- PublisherNew American Library
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.