All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a reason Long Ride Home has remained in print for twenty years. The vel is a classic. The gunman has become a romanticized American icon, but Gear dares to take us inside his gunfighter's troubled soul: that of a man teetering between destruction and salvation. Theo Belk is the quintessential gunfighter: rootless, ruthless, and deadly. In the fierce and lawless Western frontier of 1874 these traits were what was needed to stay alive. Haunted by the ghosts of the men he's killed, there is one man he has set out to destroy...Louis Gasceaux, the man who murdered his parents while a younger Theo watched. But the trail Theo's following is long and bloody...and Louis always seems to stay a few steps ahead.This is how it was--from gritty buffalo and gold camps to brawling, building towns like Denver, Cheyenne, and Dodge City, populated with ambitious dreamers, deluded fools, and pragmatic women.
- Author BiographyW. MICHAEL GEAR is the author of thirteen novels including Morning River, Coyote Summer, and Big Horn Legacy. With his wife, Kathleen O'Neal Gear, he has coauthored twenty-two novels including the internationally bestselling First North Americans series. His books have been translated into twenty-three languages.
- Author(s)W Michael Gear
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement20th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.