Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionBuckle yourself in for a trip through the streets of San Francisco with poet, writer and former mid-level manager Richard Formentini. Culled from ten years of cabdriving in America's most loved city, Long Shift rollicks through the petty, the heart-breaking, chilling, and ultimately humorous universe of the backseat, where, if you listen closely eugh, you'll catch the moments of grace and subtle clues that tell us life isn't quite as random as we think.
- Author BiographyIn addition to driving a cab, Richard Formentini has worked as a screenwriter, truck driver, professor, janitor, translator, bartender and filmmaker. There were a few other jobs in there but he'd rather not bring them up. He presently teaches writing at a very small college in the San Francisco Bay Area and writes mostly for other people. If you enjoyed this book, please say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Richard Formentini
- Date of Publication23/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.