Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $22.01Trending at AU $22.55
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning and suspenseful mystery featuring Seattle homicide detective J. P. Beaumont, from New York Times bestselling author J.A.Jance Homicide Investigator J.P. 'Beau' Beaumont had heard of Repressed Memory Syndrome but he didn't expect it from a middle-aged nun...especially when the memory in question sounds like a particularly grisly case from a 50-year-old unsolved murders file. 'Beau' has troubles of his own. His partner and close friend, Ron, is prime suspect in the slaying of his ex-wife and Beau's barred from the investigation. Meanwhile Ron's new family is sliding into chaos. But Beau doesn't even kw he's got problems. His cold case has got unexpectedly hot. And as he uncovers more deadly secrets, a powerful conspiracy is gathering against him that will go to any lengths to protect their legacy of crime...
- Author BiographyJ.A. Jance has published ten novels in her bestselling Sheriff Joanna Brady series and is also the American Mystery Award-winning author of the J.P. Beaumont series.
- Author(s)J. A. Jance
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight182 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.