Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionAfter their fantastic trip round the world in 2004, fellow actors and bike fanatics Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman couldn't shake the travel bug. And after an inspirational UNICEF visit to Africa, they knew they had to go back and experience this extraordinary continent in more depth. And so they set off on their 15,000-mile journey with two new BMWs loaded up for the trip. Joining up with producer/directors Russ Malkin and David Alexanian and the Long Way Round team, their route took them from John O'Groats at the rthernmost tip of Scotland to Cape Agulhas on the southernmost tip of South Africa. Riding through spectacular scenery, often in extreme temperatures, Ewan and Charley faced their hardest challenges yet. With their trademark humour and honesty they tell their story - the drama, the dangers and the sheer exhilaration of riding together again, through a continent filled with magic and wonder.
- Author BiographyEwan McGregor first came to notice in Shallow Grave. Since then he has appeared in more than thirty films including Star Wars Episodes I-III and Trainspotting. Charley Boorman has appeared in films such as Excalibur, The Emerald Forest and, more recently, The Bunker.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Awards: Play.com Popular Non-fiction Award 2008.
- Author(s)Charley Boorman,Ewan McGregor,Steven Cooper
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Series TitleGender and Archaeology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/06/2013
- Content NoteSection: 48, colour
- Weight762 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited bySarah Milledge Nelson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.