All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical guide for the analysis of longitudinal behavioural data. Longitudinal data consist of repeated measures collected on the same subjects over time. Such data is collected by researchers in psychology, education, organization studies, public policy, and related fields. A variety of substantive research questions are addressed with longitudinal data, including how student achievement changes over time, how psychopathology develops, and how intra-group conflict evolves.
- Author BiographyJeffrey D. Long, PhD, is Professor of Psychiatry in the Carver College of Medicine at the University of Iowa. He is also the Head Statistician for Neurobiological Predictors of Huntington's Disease (PREDICT-HD), a longitudinal NIH-funded study of early detection of Huntington's Disease. His undergraduate degree is from the University of California at Los Angeles, and his doctoral degree is from the University of Southern California in the area of quantitative psychology.
- Author(s)Jeffrey D. Long
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1057 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.