All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis focuses on models and data that arise from repeated observations of a cross-section of individuals, households or companies. These models have found important applications within business, ecomics, education, political science and other social science disciplines. The author introduces the foundations of longitudinal and panel data analysis at a level suitable for quantitatively oriented graduate social science students as well as individual researchers. He emphasizes mathematical and statistical fundamentals but also describes substantive applications from across the social sciences, showing the breadth and scope that these models enjoy. The applications are enhanced by real-world data sets and software programs in SAS and Stata.
- Author BiographyE. W. Frees is a Professor of Business at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and is holder of the Fortis Health Insurance Professorship of Actuarial Science. He is a Fellow of both the Society of Actuaries and the American Statistical Association. He has served in several editorial capacities including Editor of the North American Actuarial Journal and Associate Editor for Insurance: Mathematics and Economics. An award-winning researcher, he as published in the leading refereed academic journals in Business and Economics and Theoretical and Applied Statistics.
- Author(s)Edward W. Frees
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.