All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe twentieth century was one of constant upheaval across Europe. The continent saw wars, revolutions and the collapse of empires and a range of leading figures from Stolypin and Stalin to Chirac, Schroder and Putin. This book provides a detailed yet wide-ranging guide to the turbulent events of twentieth century Europe. Covering the whole period from Tsarist Russia and Imperial Germany to the Balkan Wars of the 1990's and the final birth of the Euro in 2002, it provides a convenient user-friendly compendium of key fact and figures for the whole of Europe - from the Atlantic to the Urals.
- Author BiographyChris Cook is a Visiting Research Fellow at the British Library of Political and Economic Science. John Stevenson is a Fellow of Worcester College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Chris Cook,John Stevenson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleLongman Companions to History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight1145 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.