All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIt is designed to help students gain the kwledge and practical skills required for success in the subject - both at examination time, and in the real world of office work. * Each syllabus topic is systematically and comprehensively taught via logically structured and clearly written chapters. * Chapter objectives outline the syllabus areas covered by each chapter. * Simple exercises within chapter sub-sections allow students to access their understanding at key points and gain confidence in answering questions. * Full CXC-style questions complete each chapter, in the styles of Paper 1 (multiple choice) and Paper 2 (structured), providing plenty of practice opportunities for the student. * Case Studies and Activities provide opportunities for students to develop their skills of application, investigating the world of work via a practical approach. * A wealth of example office documents, diagrams, photographs and other illustrations complement the writing wherever appropriate, bring the text to life. * The book has been specifically written for the Caribbean, using Caribbean examples that give the subject an everyday relevance. * A comprehensive SBA Guide helps both students and teachers tackle this important aspect of the syllabus. Each copy of Office Administration for CXC comes with a free, interactive Students' CD-ROM containing an exciting range of additional activities.
- Author BiographySylma Finisterre has 30 years of teaching experience at Secondary and College levels, 25 of which have been in Office Procedures & Office administration. She has been a member of the CXC for over 20 years. Lynette Payne is Head of the Teacher Education facility in Trinidad and Tobago. She has specialised in Office Administration for over 20 years, and holds several teaching qualifications in the subject area. Lynette is a member of the CXC Examining Team. Judy Reid has 16 years of secondary schools teaching in Barbados. She has also been involved in Adult Education for many years and has tutored in several business disciplines at the School of Continuing Studies (UWI). Judy has been a CXC Examiner in the Office Procedures for more than five years.
- Author(s)Judy Reid,Lynette Payne,Peter Reid,Sylma Finisterre
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication19/05/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width217 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.