Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionLet Janey show you how to: enhance your health and well-being - from raw food to superfoods, and natural remedies to alternative therapies; discover natural skincare and beauty - make-up and goodies that are good for you, the environment, and your purse; create your own haven - clutter clearing, feng shui, creating an ethical wardrobe and lots of great time-saving tips; reduce stress levels, and how to manifest your desires and get the balance right; and, much more, including Janey's tried and tested recommendations and top tips for every idea. You'll be amazed how easy and fun it can be to make those small changes that add up to make such a big difference.
- Author BiographyBestselling author of Imperfectly Natural Woman: Getting Life Right the Natural Way and other books on health and well-being that incorporate eco-friendly issues, Janey Lee Grace is a presenter on Radio 2's Steve Wright on the Afternoon and is the Natural Expert on FIVE's The Wright Stuff.
- Author(s)Janey Lee Grace
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/09/2013
- Weight313 g
- Width125 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.