All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a re-sized edition of the original flap book that introduces the fascinating world of science in a simple and engaging way for younger readers. It is full of surprises to keep enquiring minds entertained, including flaps beneath flaps. It includes basic science topics from how plants grow to astromy and forces. Each double-page includes simple practical experiments for children to try themselves.
- Author(s)Minna Lacey
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleUsborne Look Inside
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width192 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stefano Tognetti
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age3 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.