All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe interactive Look & Learn series is a multilayered, skill-buildingapproach that introduces concepts with context reinforcement solearning sticks. These eye-catching books make early learning fun! Filled with colorful photographs inspired by National Geographic Little Kids magazine, this book introduces curious children to the fun, fascinating, always-popular world of dogs.
- Author BiographyWhen National Geographic Little Kids was launched it became an instant success, and received kudos from various areas of education, including the coveted Golden Lamp and the Parent's Choice Award. Recently circulation for this publication has reached approximately 327,000 and has become an obvious choice for parents in regards to the combination of entertainment and education within a children's magazine. Additionally, over the next couple of years studies reveal a spike in the number of preschool-age children, whom will enable the growth of publications for younger children.
- Author(s)National Geographic Kids
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.