All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Secret Seven are siblings Peter and Janet, and Jack, Barbara, Pam, Colin and George. Together they are The Secret Seven - ready to solve any mystery, any time - in Enid Blyton's classic series of 15 mystery vels. In book fourteen, Scamper the spaniel discovers an unwanted visitor, then he protects the Secret Seven as they spy on a thief late at night in Bramley Woods! What on earth would the Secret Seven do without their dog? First published in 1962, this anniversary edition features the original text as well as extra stories, a quiz, additional artwork and insights into Blyton's life and writing process. Both cover and inside illustrations were created by Tony Ross in 2013.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton's books have sold over 500 million copies and have been translated into other languages more often than any other children's author. She wrote over 600 books and hundreds of short stories, including favourites such as The Famous Five,The Secret Seven, The Magic Faraway Tree, Malory Towers and Noddy. Born in London in 1897, Enid lived much of her life in Buckinghamshire and adored dogs, gardening and the countryside. She died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecret Seven
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight156 g
- Width136 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.