All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarfish, turtles, whalesand so much more! Dive into early learning with Look Through: Sea and find a fun way to learn early concepts. This board book features cute art, simple labels, and raised touch-and-feel elements that babies will love. Learn all about what s under the sea as you look through the pages and see the shapes transform.
- Author BiographyFhiona Galloway was born in England, but as a small child, she moved to Canada, where she enjoyed skiing and skating. After moving back to the UK when she was nine, Fhiona began her journey toward a career as an illustrator, attending college in Glasgow and eventually began her first job working in a design company in Glasgow for five years. Thereafter she became freelance and through many years of development now enjoys working digitally. She has worked for a number of publishers and design companies. Fhiona now lives in Ayrshire, Scotland, with her husband, daughter, and giant schnauzer.
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width201 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fhiona Galloway
- Format DetailsTouch-and-feel book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.