All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must have for every Brown child who's still dreaming about what to be when s/he grows up! Foster your little one's imagination and encourage them to dream big with this modern Black History book created to inspire brown children everywhere. Best suited for early readers, though younger children will adore the illustrations and inspirational message found in Look What Brown Can Do! This book is a perfect conversational tool for parents, teachers, caretakers, and anyone looking to help lovely Brown children understand the greatness that can be achieved in every shade of Brown. No matter the child's interest's, be it painting, dancing, science, music, writing, athletics ... Look What Brown Can Do! captures an array of accomplishments from yesterday's and today's Black heroes. Encourage our little Brown 'heroes in the making' to LOVE the skin they're in today by purchasing Look What Brown Can Do!
- Author BiographyT. Marie Harris is an educator and author whose passion for early education is found throughout the pages of each of her titles. She leads the publishing company Sweetberry Books, built to inspire, encourage, and educate young children everywhere. T. Marie Harris lives in Northern Virginia with her husband and two small children.
- Author(s)T Marie Harris
- PublisherSweetberry Books
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSweetberry Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Neda Ivanova
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.