All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionLook What God Painted, Inspired by a Child is a book like you have never experienced. When others choose to give up during difficulty, Mandy Lee shows through her unprecedented true story, that it is possible to overcome, thrive, and move to positively impact others. This book offers specific examples to help you achieve success when you face life and death situations and to go beyond survival to actually Foster Nutrition for your family and loved ones.
- Author BiographyMandy is the wife of an incredible man and mom to over 7 children. As a mommy who birthed, fostered, and adopted, she is an activist for children and their health. After losing her very first foster son to cancer; she has made it her mission to teach others the importance of the food we eat and the attitude we keep. As the world around us struggles with poor nutrition and epidemic diseases, Mandy is actually paving a way for others to follow in health that is affordable and achievable. Mandy has a B.Sc., Advanced Studies, Nutritional Therapy Practioner (NTP) and Intermediate level Nutrition Response Tester (NRT) certificate. She loves helping the children and parents heal in a natural and fun way. As an active woman in a thriving family who loves well and lives much, she hopes to share hope in her unbelievable adventure and touch you in ways you've never experienced.
- Author(s)Mandy Lee
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.