About this product
- DescriptionMeet Little Di and all his prehistoric pals during a hectic day in this interactive boardbook. You can watch the disaurs wake up in the morning and eat breakfast, go to school to look and learn, have a tiring race in the playground, make a mess at dinnertime, play music, take a bath, and enjoy a bedtime story. This chunky, soft-to-touch book has been specially designed for young children and adults to enjoy together, with a wipe-clean cover and sturdy board pages. You can follow Di's day, learn the activities, and have fun! Don't be afraid! Unlike the disaurs you may have seen in the movies, Little Di, the young Tyransaurus, isn't scary at all. His friends are very approachable, too - including a red Triceratops, a blue Iguadon, and a pink Leptoceratops. See them bake cakes and eat them, take the bus into town, and shop for groceries - those Triceratops horns come in very useful for carrying bags! Things wind down towards the end of the day and the end of the book, as the disaurs have dinner, play one last game, brush their teeth and go to bed. Goodnight!
- Author BiographyJan Lewis is an experienced artist, who works mostly in vibrant ink and line. Her distinctive work has appeared on greetings cards, in animatics for advertising, and in animation for television, but the bulk of her work has been for a wide range of attractive children's books.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight286 g
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jan Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.