All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNewbery Medalist Jean Craighead George lovingly tells the story of three wolf pups--from the moment they open their eyes to the time they lead the hunt. Lyrical passages in her wolf pup diary describe how the pups tumble and play and when they first learn to howl and talk wolk talk. Readers are reminded of the changes in nature that are happening in the lower 48 states as they look to the rth to watch the wolf pups grow. Jean George's words and Lucia Washburn's breathtaking paintings give the reader a rare glimpse of one of nature's blest creatures: the wolf.
- Author(s)Jean Craighead George
- Date of Publication18/09/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width253 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucia Washburn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.