All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionLooking After Children is an assessment and planning approach for children and youth in out of home care, first developed in the UK, and since 1997 adapted and used increasingly in Canada, particularly in Ontario. The approach is developmental and strengths based. The Assessment and Action Record (AAR), the core clinical tool, provides the basis for an in-depth assessment interview which then leads to a comprehensive care plan. The AAR is computerized and provides the possibility of data aggregation, and the recent revision allows for comparability among Canadian children as assessed by the National Longitudinal Survey of Children and Youth. Looking After Children: A Practitioner's Guide includes training material that will help practitioners understand and put the LAC approach and tools to effective use.
- Author BiographyRaymond Lemay and Hayat Ghazal are the authors of a widely used training curriculum for Looking After Children. This practitioner's guide includes some of the training materials and will help practitioners understand and put the LAC approach and tools to effective use.
- Author(s)Hayat Ghazal,Raymond Lemay
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.