All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking Back, A Police Story tells the story of Law Enforcement Professionals (LEPs) who are embedded in the US Military Forces and who are assisting with the War on Terrorism. Since the attacks of 9-11 the military has had to adjust to t only fighting this war on the battlefields but also in the court rooms. Individuals, who are identified as terrorists or who are captured on the battlefields are eventually prosecuted in civilian and military courts. Evidence is required to effectively prosecute these individuals. The role of the LEPs is to assist the military with obtaining and documenting this evidence.
- Author BiographyThe author retired from the Suffolk County Police Department after thirty years of service. During his career, he was assigned to the Patrol Division and was promoted through the ranks to command: training, investigative and detective sections of the police department. The author is a graduate of the 194th Session of the FBI National Academy and holds a Master's Degree in Criminal Justice. After retiring, the author worked as a military contractor in both Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2015 the author was awarded the Defense of Freedom Medal.
- Author(s)David Cole
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight635 g
- Width147 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.