All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $35.59Free postage
- AU $39.32Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAny woman can look and feel lovely, regardless of her age, bank balance, or pant size, and Looking Good . . . Every Day defines a simple yet sophisticated standard for women to determine exactly which clothes and accessories will showcase their unique beauty. The points of connection method explains that the more characteristics that exist in common between a woman and her outfit, the more lovely she will look. It shifts emphasis from hiding her perceived figure challenges and focuses on spotlighting her personal assets. By choosing wardrobe additions in this way, everything in her closet will work together. She has more outfits from fewer garments, allowing her to buy higher-quality garments without increasing her budget. Photography of real women ranging from 22 to 80 years old and from size 4 to 24 illustrates the universal impact points of connection make in their appearance.
- Author BiographyNancy Nix-Rice is an image and wardrobe consultant for the company she founded, First Impressions, and the author of Looking Good and the DVD Looking Good Live! and the coauthor of The New Professional Image Business Casual to the Boardroom. She writes about sewing and wardrobe topics for Sew News and Vogue Pattern Magazine and presents educational programs for the American Sewing Guild and the Association of Sewing and Design Professionals. She lives in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)Nancy Nix-Rice
- PublisherPalmer/Pletsch Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalmer/Pletsch Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight644 g
- Width214 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.