All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRomantic mystery with a twist... Psychic Jessica Wilder was a consultant for the FBI until she suffered burut. The visions leave her alone for several months and she begins a peaceful new life for herself. Suddenly, the visions are back with a vengeance--of children being kidnapped. How can she t try to save them? Detective Jonathan Lansing doesn't believe in psychics, but the young woman in front of him is very convincing. Can she help him track down a kidnapper? Or is she involved in the crime? Ather child is taken from under their ses. As they follow her turbulent visions through several states and into Canada, Jessie and Johnny discover they want more than a working relationship. Will their desires distract them from finding the children in time?
- Author BiographyRebecca J. Vickery is a wife, mother, grandmother and daughter who writes romance with a twist of the paranormal (special gifts), mystery, suspense, or adventure along the way to a happy ever after.
- Author(s)Rebecca J Vickery
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Shinn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $24.93Trending at AU $33.35
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.