All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if the only thing you had left were the stories in your head? Amina's homeland has been ravaged by war, and her family is devastated...The women of the family - Amina, her two sisters and their mother - have choice but to leave their home town, along with thousands of others, and head for a refugee camp. But there are even more challenges ahead...
- Author BiographyJo Cotterill has worked as an actress and a teacher, but now writes full time in her writing shed in her back garden. She lives in a little village just outside Oxford with her husband and daughter. Jo plays the flute quite well and the piano quite badly, and loves cheese more than anything - even chocolate!
- PrizesCommended for Oxfordshire Book Award: Best Book Primary School Category 2015. Shortlisted for UK Literacy Association Book Award: Ages 3-11 2015.
- Author(s)Jo Cotterill
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.