Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionIn the always compelling yet simple style that made Roy Reed one of the country's foremost journalists, he shows us--as we share with him delightful moments and rich insights on the way to Hogeye, Arkansas--Southerners still different for being Southerners, and country Southerners who are even more so. This book is a special admission into those hills, to Vacation Bible School, tent meetings, sale barns, back roads and pool halls, to dog days--to the special place that Reed calls home.
- Author(s)Roy Reed
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication15/10/1986
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.