All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of twelve siblings growing up in Depression-era Baltimore, Edith isn t quite sure of who she is. Between working at her father s diner, taking care of her younger siblings, and living in the shadow of her more mature sisters, she feels lost in a sea of siblings. When a kind teacher encourages Edith to be a teacher herself one day, Edith sees prospects for a future all her own. Full of joy, pain, humor, and sadness, this vel in verse is an enduring portrait of one family s pursuit of the American dream.
- Author(s)Betsy R Rosenthal
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.