All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author BTG understands (really he does!) the very essence of woman's age-old quest for her soul mate, the endlessly frustrating search for Mr Right. Women from all walks of life ask 'Why is a good man so hard to find?' Looking for Mr Right has the raw objectivity, brutal honesty and deep insight into the male psyche (after all, the author is the enemy!) to provide a credible answer: 'Hey, maybe there aren't any!' Deeply politically incorrect and featuring the inspired combination of hilarious yet comforting text and quirky animal and retro shots, LOOKING FOR MR RIGHT will become the bible for anyone who's ever engaged in the search for true love - and anyone in need of a few good laughs along the way (and that means everyone)!
- Author BiographyBestselling author BRADLEY TREVOR GREIVE is now a household name worldwide since writing THE BLUE DAY BOOK. BTG is up to 15 million books and 115 countries. He is published in 29 languages and has 17 books to his name. His books have won awards internationally and sold more than 15 million copies worldwide. Born in Tasmania, Australia, Bradley spent most of his childhood living in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Singapore. A graduate of Australia's Royal Military College, he served as a paratroop platoon commander before leaving the army to pursue more creative adventures. He has been bitten by wild monkeys and rabid bats and was accepted into Russia's cosmonaut training program - though these incidents were probably unrelated. Also an award-winning artist, cartoonist, poet, toy designer, screenwriter and inventor, Bradley lives mostly in the untamed state of Tasmania.
- Author(s)Bradley Trevor Greive
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication05/10/2001
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRandom House Australia
- Weight210 g
- Width153 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.